Thursday 29 May 2008

お久しぶり~★

It's been some time since I blogged!

GACHA=GACHA Episode 4 was released yesterday \^0^/
Not only that, the website hits for GACHA=GACHA Channel has reached 100,000!!!!! *pachi pachi*

Turning the clock back to last Sunday, 23 May, Asuka had the pleasure of viewing a live soccer match between Albirex & Away at Jurong East Stadium \^0^/

It was my first time watching a soccer match live!

The experience was amazing~!

I shall let the photos that I took tell the story~!


I can see TRIPS banner \^0^/


The opening ceremony! It was really cool!


The spectators~~ ♥


Yay~ The match begun~!


We have some chibi players xD
They are extremely cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

After the first half of the match, there was a chibi games by the kawaii chibi players of Albirex!
They are aged between 7 and 12 years old but their soccer skills was really good!

I was at the fence during the first half of the match and I saw some Albirex players training!!!


Run run run~! (nanka kakkoii~ o>.
I would say that overall it had been quite a pleasant experience cheering for the team that I support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fooooooooooootbaaaaallllll~